While the two tallest buildings in London (the Canary Wharf Tower at 800 ft/244m and the BT Tower at 619 ft/189m ) are not available for visits, however the 3rd largest, Tower 42, which stands at 600 ft/183m does have restaurants on its 24th and 42nd floors respectively. Also, the uber cool Gherkin Building located at 30 St Mary Axe in the financial district is not open to the public but you can visit Helix restaurant and Iris bar on the top floors and have incredible panoramic views of the City.
- The London Eye standing at 135 M high and is the 4th largest structure in the city. This huge Ferris wheel takes 30 minutes to complete a full rotation
- The Tower Bridge over the Thames River
- Atop the famed St. Paul’s Cathedral
- Wellington Arch with its 82 feet high (25m) viewing platform
- The Bell Tower atop Westminster Cathedral which stands at 284 feet (87m) high
- From the new Tate Modern art museum located on the banks of the Thames